Thursday, July 31, 2008

SUMMERRRR!!!!!!! is ending

HI everyone!
Sorry I haven't written in a long time. Its just that I have been having a lot of fun going to the cabin, swimming, playing, going to my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary party, and going to activity days making baby sitting kits since my group is almost ready to baby sit. In my babysitting kit is a bag to hold the stuff, a Sok puppet, a tickle puppet (mine is a fish sewn on to a white glove with polka dots) 3 books, baby sitting folder with the needed papers, I Spy bag, games , treats, a toy car, sticky hand and lizard, and I'm going to make Koolaid play dough. I can't think of any thing else I made for it; but when I take pictures of every thing, we will see if I left anything I left out. Tomorrow my family might go to a new pool at the Washington Community Center that my Mom wants to take us to. But apparently my dad gets to choose if we go or not because my mom can't go without dads help and I'm a little worried that we might not go cause (ssshhh don't tell anyone) he's a major party pooper. Anyway if we do go, my mom's going to make homemade Mac & Cheese with meat inside and bread crumbs on top which is what I've been dying to try ever since I saw the movie on how to make it. After we swim I promised that if Mom & Dad would take us to Arby's, I would pay for 5 cheese melts and they could pay for the rest. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow.
This is Jileigh signing off.

No comments: