Today was the first day of school. This morning I just could not go back to sleep(I woke up an hour before I was actually was supposed to) so I got up and started my day. My classes are (in order) Choir, L.A., CTE intro business, Utah studies, Pre-Algebra, P.E., and Keyboarding.
After school, I decided to make a page to go in the front of my binder. Then I looked at my Dad's journal. I read something about that daddy thinks that if he got a dollar for every time a woman got offended, he could retire and live a good life. I also read that once, Daddy fixed a light out at the top of the temple. Later he was joking with the engineers about how many rumors he could spread if he had worked up there with a white robe and wings on. Any way I thought that was all kinda funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment