What a wonderful Christmas I had. Talon of course woke up before all of us and spent the next hour(so I'm told) waiting for 7:00 to arrive. He started to bug us while we were sleeping.( Yes Talon, we were asleep☻) The funny thing was, that I expected us all to be awake about 30 min before 7am ( the time we are supposed to wake up mom and dad) and wait and be bored plus the littler kids trying to sneak a peak and the awaiting presents. When we finally got out there, the first thing I saw was the biggest thing there and that said "for Safia to open". It was a doll house, more or less a Barbie house, made out of cedar and regular wood. While we were all opening it, I heard squeals and thought it was in the thing we were opening, but then my mom pointed to another big present and that was labeled" for Jileigh and Angelique". It was two guinea pigs that my grandma H had been keeping at her house for the past month! My dad also made me a corner shelf and a straight one all made in cedar too. The boys got Nerf guns( and the bullets are now every where) and Dad also made a toilet paper holder. (we got other stuff, but those things are sorta special)
What a fantastic Christmas it was.

1 comment:
your pets ARE SO CUTE!
Post a Comment