Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sat/Sun

SATURDAY

On sat., we mostly watched T.V.and cleaned some. Then we played in the pool and watered the garden at the same time.(which didn't work very well). Mom saw that Fiddler on the Roof was on, so she made us watch it. It was very interesting.
That night I saw another cat that looked like Twitchy. It was puffy like her and gray but it had a white chest and paws. The other cats didn't seem to like it. I almost caught it once. Long ago when we first found those cats as stray kittens, we saw 5, but only caught four. After that one of the cats ran away after we got them fixed. I was wondering whether the cat I saw was someone elses or if it was the "5th cat".

SUNDAY
We went to church as usual, but Grandma Heaton went to. Wanna know why; because did a talk in sacrament meeting! It was about the Word of Wisdom. I started out by talking about it then I told a story about a Latter day saint who's name is Paul Kimball. He coached a rowing team and made them use the word of wisdom. In the end, his team one first place in all their races against experienced men. After the story, I talked about how my family uses the W.O.W. and then I bore my testimony. All through it, I didn't look up until I bore my testimony , my legs were clamped together and my hand was on my side. I seemed to talk very smoothly most of the time.
After church we had my favorite Sunday dinner; boiled beef ,mashed potatoes, gravy, biscuits, carrots, and broccoli.
All in all, was a great weekend.

No comments: