Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My new blog spot

My mom wanted me to start a new blog / journal, so I did. Yesterday I went to Sand Hollow with my dad and brother and we met our cousins there. Dave brought his speed boat and we went fishing. We went to the island and I told Talon that I would give him 6 dollars if he would get in and go swimming in the lake to the rock 15 ft away from the island. After he did that, I got on a spare wet suit that was in Dave's boat (1size too small) and went swimming too. After we got home I had to help clean the house. When the house was clean, my dad asked if I could help him with a job and I said yes. The job was at a house in Tocquerville where dad put in a new breaker box. Since there wasn't much to do, a boy that lived there named Joseph (4 years old) occupied me with questions. He asked me, "What does that say?" or "Want to jump on the tramp?" or "Want a drink?" When Dad was done, we went home, ate some food and I went to bed at 9:00pm. (I usually go to bed at 10:00pm.)

No comments: