I meant to type this yesterday but I was "busy."
On Thursday, my grade went to the swimming pool (well not exactly.) First we went to a ball park that was right next to the swimming pool . We played baseball for an hour and then we went to the swim pool . (Now let me tell you this , reader it was windy and cloudy that day.) In the girls changing room, Igot on my swim suit, got in the shower, then started wading in the water. At 4ft deep, I took a deep breath and plunged my head into the water. It was pretty cold I'll tell you that. So I swam for 10-15 min. and got out of the pool and ran into the showers and stayed there for 20 min. After I got warm again, I got on clothes and shoes then it was time to go home. We had to WALK home. After I finally got home, my shoulders were pretty sore (and they still hurt today.)
Today was the last day of school - only 2 hours of school. The first hour we played Quiet Ball. (This is how you play: all 25 kids in our class put our chairs in a circle and we take 2 foam balls so no one will get hurt. We throw them at each other and we have to catch them; but if the ball hits us and touches the ground then you're out . you have to do this all without talking which is pretty hard for my class since we are quite noisy.) After playing we had lunch (at 10:00.) We had a choice to eat lunch at school or at home. I chose home along with 7 other girls and 1 boy. While we were waiting, we played "Truth or Dare" (I'm not going into any details). After lunch we watched Cars and then went home . At my house, I ate some lunch, watched T.V., then started working on cleaning my room and the house. Now that I'm done, I can type in my blog which I have. Now I'm going to pack for the ranch .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment